Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Las Brisas in Laguna Beach

Wow, was I surprised when my BFF Amber said she was taking me to a special place for lunch, she wasn't kidding. We drove down PCH to Laguna Beach and stopped at Las Brisas. I have always heard about this place from my family, but I have never been there before. We sat on the patio overlooking the ocean while drinking, eating and laughing. We went for a walk and took pictures of ourselves and the scenery on our cell phones. Me, the Photographer, didn't bring my camera. I just thought we were going to Huntington Beach for lunch, but it was much more than that. We had such a great time. Then after leaving the Ritzy area, we went to Big Lots and I bought scrapbooking supplies since I should have some time to scrapbook my thousands of pictures. :)
I can't wait for tomorrow's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment